lördag, mars 14


soo ... i know a lot of people that complain about the fact that they're single. and yes, i've done that too (and yes, more than just once or twice). but, now i seriously don't know if i can have a boyfriend in my life, for now anyway. i think i just need some time for myself (like a year hasn't been enough). anyways, my feelings are all over the place, and i'm not exaggerating. being single is nice, i mean ... before i used to hate being alone and always wanted to be surrounded by .. people. but now, i get annoyed, angry and sick of people very easily. i need my space! it could be anyone so i'm not talking about a particular person here. i'm not too concerned about hurting other people's feelings along the way because well the people i care about already know all of this (i think ... 100%sure) so, if you get to involved and care to much about me
watch out because i might break your heart.
hugs and kisses


.....


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar